In Tajikistan, you can also obtain a visa at one of the airports in the country (Khujand and Dushanbe).
The list of documents and the size of the consular fees vary depending on your nationality.
General requirements for obtaining a visa:
• Invitation (visa assistance);
• Passport (the expiry date of the passport must be more than 6 months before the expiry of the visa); анкета иова (2-а кемлра);
• Color photographs (1 pc., 3,5 x 4,5 in. );
• Payment receipt (visa fee and state duty);
• A request from tourism organizations
• Tourists who want to visit the Pamir region and GBAR are required to provide a special letter-request to permit visits to these places.
The simplified procedure for the conditions of entry to the Republic of Tajikistan
The term of consideration of documents and visa processing can be more than 10 days (excluding weekends). The simplified procedure for obtaining a visa is only available for 80 countries.
Types of visas for entry into Tajikistan:
• Business visa type K;
• The Tour-T;
• Studying Academic-O-1:
• O-2 research;
• Free Economic Zone-MY;
• XC Private;
• The crew of the aircraft: L;
• ID required for permanent residency;
• The spouse of a citizen of the Republic of Tajikistan (HS)-HS;
• Athletes and creative groups-BX;
• MD missionary
A visa-free regime for foreign citizens arriving from countries
• Afghanistan (diplomatic passports for up to 30 days);
• Azerbaijan (requires a passport within 90 days);
• Russian Federation;
• North Korea (passports, both official and diplomatic);
• South Korea (up to 90 days on official and diplomatic passports);
• For up to 30 days, office, civil foreign, and diplomatic passports are valid.
• Brunei Darussalam (up to 14 days with official and diplomatic passports);
• Hungary (up to 90 days for official and diplomatic passports);
• Romania (up to 90 days for official and diplomatic passports);
• Pakistan (diplomatic passports are valid for up to 90 days);
• India (diplomatic and service passports for up to 30 days);
• Iran (official and diplomatic passports valid for up to 90 days);
• Turkmenistan (diplomatic passports are valid for up to 30 days);
• Ukraine (requires a passport within 90 days);
• Uzbekistan (diplomatic passports up to 90 days).